tirsdag 30. desember 2008

Christmas vacation in the US

This year I celebrate christmas in the US with my family. It´s the first time I´ve been in the US in December, and what I expected was true, even worse. Key words are plastic, lights and shopping. I miss the Norwegian cold and dark wintertime, but hey, we´re still having a great time, christmas or not!


In the US, many people are so fat, they have to drive an electric car! ÆÆÆÆÆÆ! (screaming)




Old Town, Kissimmee, Florida




Ice cream bar, Old Town, Kissimmee, Florida


Sea World, Orlando FL


Who wants a gay man on their christmas tree? I want!




Strange but nice deco style!


Plastic fantastic christmas cakes on sale.

1 kommentar:

  1. hehe...genialt!

    Ser ut som du koser deg, selv uten å være i deilige Norge (bare 14 minus idag)

    Ha en fortreffelig nyttårsfeiring, så sees vi neste år!

    SvarSlett